Lueur du Soleil - sea buckthorn & green tea handmade luxury vegan soap.
Lueur du Soleil:
Luxury handmade face and body soap have only the best quality ingredients, no unnatural chemicals are added and no fragrance are added to the soap.
Handmade in Sweden for all skin types.
Soap Ingredients: Sencha green tea, Ootbu green tea, Sui Gang green tea, Matcha tea powder, fresh avocado fruit, olive oil, coconut oil, water, shea butter, mango seed butter, sea buckthorn oil, glycerin, rose hip oil, vitamin E, clay.
The Lueur du Soleil soap comes in a beautiful designed box that also can be used as a jewellery box.
For external use only, avoid get the soap in the eyes, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Soap weight 100-115 gram.
What our products do for the skin.
Our products are specially developed to be able to handle harsh climates, from cold windy winters to hot humid summers.
We use the best quality ingredients made by nature in the formula of our products.
To repair damage skin cells, rebuild new skin cells and slow down the ageing of the skin. Our products does wonders for a tired skin and give it a fantastic young appearance.
- Our products are certified Cruelty Free -
Benefits of Nordic Anti-Age & Repair cream and serum:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin hydration
- Increases the skin´s cell turnover
- Improves the production of Collagen
- Improves skin structure
- Reduces existing scars and acne
- Improves wound healing
- Prevents the growth of bacteria
- Reduces enlarged pores
- Improves skin elasticity
The main ingredients in our products are: The highest concentration of 97 % snail mucin with natural antibacterial, Glycolic acid, Hyaluronic acid, Collagen, Elastin, Blueberries, Sea buckthorn, Rose water, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5.
- Snail Mucin is natures mega multitasker, with the ability to do everything from moisturise the skin to boost the production of collagen, repair the barrier function of the skin, repair and protect the skin from skin injuries. It contains natural antibacterials that destroy or prevent the growth of bacteria. One of the main causes of acne is overgrowth of P-acne bacteria so natural antibacterials help prevent acne.
Triggering the growth of new skin cells and new Collagen. It contain anti-inflammatory Zinc and healing Manganese, Copper Peptides as well as vitamins A and E, both of which are great antioxidants. It helps to reduce acne, fade acne scars/redness and pigmentation of acne.
Snail mucin protein have a strong, youthful skin wrinkle decreasing effect and our products contain the highest concentration of 97 %.
- Collagen gives the skin its firmness and is like the glue that holds the cell together. When we get older the amount of Collagen produced in our bodies decreases. Collagen is a protein that makes up 70 - 80 % of the skin. With the loss of Collagen, the skin loses its firmness and begin to sag, resulting in wrinkles become visible that is why it is important to ad Collagen supplemented to the body´s own.
- Elastin keep the skin tight and Elastin fibres can be stretched as much as 200 % before it breaks.
- Glycolic acid acts as a chemical peel to remove dead skin cells and reduce premature ageing. Its ability to increase Collagen, improve the quality of elastic fibres and shrink pores for smoother skin complexes, texture and increase skin hydration.
- Hylauronic acid is also found naturally in our skin, but with age the body´s own production of Hylauronic acid decreases. Hylauronic acid acts as a moisturiser to draw moist into the skin and increase the moist content in the skin layers, which reduces fin lines, wrinkles and improves skin hydration. Lack of Hylauronic acid makes the skin drier and less elastic.
- Blueberries contain antioxidants that protect against free radicals that cause the skin to age prematurely. Blueberries are also anti-inflammatory.
- Sea buckthorn is full of great vitamins such as E, K, B, B12 and high content of vitamin A that stimulates the skin´s cell renewal. High content of Omega 3, 6, 7, 9 and antioxidants to repair and moisturise the skin. Sea bucktorn also contains six times more vitamin C then an orange.
- Rose water has large amounts of vitamin C-, D and E as well as antioxidants. Help moisturise, smoothed inflammation counteracts ageing.
- Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that comes from the seeds of the jojoba plant. Restores skin balance and regains a soft and supple complexion. Help against skin problems such as eczema.
- Vitamin E strengthens the skin´s resilience, prevent wrinkles and protects the skin.
- Vitamin B5 moisturising, carming and repairing the skin.